- In the “Legislature:” drop-down menu, make sure the most current session is chosen.
- Check all of the boxes in that top row.
- Hit “Search.”
- Choose “Export Results to PDF.”
- Open that PDF, and choose one of the bills as an example.*Although the initial search results only show twenty-five items per page, the exported PDF allows you to access all of the results at once. And, that PDF links to webpages for each bill, as detailed below.
- Choose one of the bills as an example. The page it links to has an option called “Text.” It looks like a tab.
- Choose that “Text” tab.
- Now, you can choose from a PDF, HTM, or Word version of the bill’s full text.
*Texas allows access to earlier versions of a bill.